Security remains ever-present problem in the contemporary society - Virginia Tech collegiate times

Posted : Monday 19 September 2011

Closed shower curtains scare me. Used to have I think that I was a bit melodramatic, me too fast behind the shower curtain in the middle which night view must always, to convince me, that was nothing to find.Although it may also sound me - fear of security - as I one have seen too many times "Psycho" (very good film, highly recommended), I know, I feel this fear is a common thing to experience. Often, we can see not even the fear we have of our own security.


The term of security came to my mind, after my mother told me about her recent trip to Yogaville. First of all, it's a real place - it's actually an Ashram, an hour outside Charlottesville - and it is here in Virginia. My mother told me about the confidence that it everyone had for each other.For example, she told me none of the door of the main building have dormitory locks on them, nor do the doors to the actual rooms. People left their valuables in plain sight and slept with their doors open. People take would mile long walks through the forests in areas without phone service, individually.


A shudder went my back. Why friends this me so uncomfortable? Like communities with a feeling of confidence that really exist? Could I grow I personally always used?This brings me back to a story that my grandfather once told me. Back in the old days when no air conditioning, he told me that he and his brothers/sisters outside would sleep only. I remember giving up a giggle on the term sleeping outside (I was young and giggles were suitable for my age).


However, if we now consider, question I me: why not I sleep outside, when my dorm room hot unbearable is? Apart from my medical/veterinary entomology professor warning for accidental Myiasis is my main reason for not sleep outside, security.It seems then, as time goes by, seems civilization has become increasingly unsafe. Practice sold things for a peaceful, lululemon, a chain of peaceful stores (I swear I receive no Commission for this), was recently the site of a nasty murder that reinforces this point only.


View the original article here

0 comments:

This is a DoFollow Shower Curtains & Accessories blog .Your comments appear directly , Please do not spam and write comment at same topic with the articles . I HopeYou may help to bookmark this page,

Post a Comment